Wow, it has been an embarrassingly (real word?) long time since my last post.
I am all tired of formulating sentences after a long day of work, therefore, bullet points it is.
- Merry almost Christmas!
- Last night I won sports themed shot glasses at a dirty Santa. SCORE!
- Derek comes home tomorrow!
- I promise to never abandon my blog for that long again.
- It is 70 degrees here in Atlanta, sure doesn’t feel like the first day of winter.
- I am currently obsessed with laughing cow Swiss cheese.
- I wish the real world had Christmas breaks. 1 day doesn’t count
- Looking in the mirror and admiring my Casper like skin becomes harder and harder every morning.
- … Just bought a Groupon for a $15 spray tan (hope I don’t turn out looking like I roller in Doritos)
- The winter makes me set new records for snoozing my alarm clock.
- …. Which is why I haven’t worn make-up to work in two weeks. (Sorry co-workers)
- Dressing for winter takes a lot longer and a lot more thought than summer outfits
- I can’t wait for the new season of the Bachelor Jan 2, even though Ben creeps me out
Okay, that is all. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!